Email Marketing is one of the most important strategies for your e-commerce business. Whether you are a small business selling online or an established brand looking to dominate the online world – email marketing is your key to not only retaining customers but creating that customer experience that will drive sales.
What Is Email Marketing?
Email Marketing is when you send a commercial message to a group of people whether it be a potential customer or current customer.
Why is it Crucial to Your Business?
Did you know that 4 out of 5 markets said they’d rather give up social media than email marketing? That’s how detrimental it is to your business. But, why? Here are 5 email marketing statistics you should consider:
- Email Marketing has a high return on investment, generating $42 for every $1 you spend. That’s 4200% –Hubspot
- 89% of marketers use email as their primary channel for generating leads. – Snov Labs.
- 60% of consumers say they’ve made a purchase as a result of email marketing in contrast to 12.5% of consumers who say they consider using the “buy” button on social media – Constant Contact.
- 61% of consumers enjoy receiving promotional emails weekly and 38% would like emails to come more frequently – Constant Contact.
- 72% of customers prefer email as their main channel for business communication – Snov Labs.
Getting started with your digital marketing can be tedious but there are are number of free programs that make it simple for you to get started.
Most Popular Email Platforms
- MailChimp – Mailchimp offers a free plan for up to 2,000 contacts and one audience. Paid plans start at $9.99/month.
- MailerLite – MailerLite is free for up to 1,000 subscribers and 12,000 emails per month. Pricing starts at $10/month.’
- Drip – offers a free trial, and their plans starts from $49 / month which includes all their features.
- Moosend – offers a forever free plan for up to 1,000 email subscribers and unlimited number of emails (no credit card required). After that their pricing starts at $8 per month for their Pro plan which includes landing page builder, transactional emails for eCommerce websites, team management, and more.
- HubSpot – The free version allows you to send 2,000 emails and store an unlimited number of subscribers. You can create custom signup and popup forms, build landing pages, manage and track your online ads, and more. Paid plans start at $45/month.
Did you know that email marketing also helps with your search engine optimization in McAllen!
Contact our digital Marketing McAllen Team
After you’ve settled in your email marketing platform there are 3 crucial must-have email automations you need to start with. We will detail these three automations in the next blog. Contact our SEO McAllen company to get started today!