Social Media Marketer
Imagine It is looking for a jack of all trades: someone who has the skills of a social media guru, a Pulitzer quality writer, a creator of Academy Award winning videos, and photography that would make Annie Leibovitz jealous. Basically we are looking for a superhero. OK, maybe we set the bar a little high. Instead of guru, Pulitzer, Academy, etc., how about we say someone who’s really good at all of these things. So, in our book, superhero still applies. Are you a superhero? Then this could be the job for you!
Qualifications for a superhero include:
- GREAT communication skills and comfortable in front and behind a camera.
- Strong writing skills.
- Being fluent in Spanish (reading, writing and speaking) = major brownie points.
- You are full of good, creative ideas
- You have mad photography and videography skills
- You’re comfortable with Photoshop = more brownie points
- You’re well organized and have the ability to multi-task and manage various social media accounts daily
- Ability to translate and report on social media analytics and adapt to them accordingly
- You are a self starter and hungry to kick ass
- You possess good customer service skills and are able to resolve problems professionally within your social communities in a timely manner
- You’re a team player
- You’re capable of juggling fire while riding a unicycle blindfolded = you’re hired
Imagine It Studios is looking for a web developer to join its team of creative marketers, designers, and web experts. This full-time position will have you working alongside a team that will inspire your creativity. You will work on a variety of projects from full marketing campaign materials to interactive websites with e-commerce capabilities. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to conceptualize, design, and execute a variety of projects. He will also engage in the maintenance and repair of existing client web properties. Must have a strong web portfolio. Must enjoy working independently on various coding projects and be willing to learn new skills to stay abreast of technology changes.
This position is for an in-house developer who is local to the McAllen, Texas area.
THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION! IF YOU ARE OUT OF COUNTRY OR OUT OF STATE, DO NOT APPLY. WE NEED INDIVIDUALS IN SOUTH TEXAS. IF YOU ARE A NOT AN EXPERIENCED WEB DESIGNER, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS. PLEASE APPLY ONLY IF YOU ARE QUALIFIED.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX based Terminal commands.
- Experience working with front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap, Foundation, or Semantic UI.
- Strong knowledge of Git and source control services such as GitHub or BitBucket.
- Experience working with various content management systems, including WordPress, Magento, Sitefinity, etc.
- Knowledgeable of REST-Based APIs.
- Experience creating custom themes for WordPress.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using Internet related applications/tools such as FTP clients, DNS management, Web hosting management, PHPMyAdmin, and others.
- Experience with responsive web development and design.
- Have a good eye for design concepts and good user experience/user interaction implementation.
- Has strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Analytics.
- Show a strong attention to detail and a willingness to learn new software to expand skill set.
- Able to manage project development and meet client expectations and specifications on projects.
- Able to provide mentoring and team leadership to junior developers.
Preferred but Not Required:
- Strong knowledge of CSS layout Modules like Flexbox and CSS Grid.
- Strong knowledge of CSS preprocessors like SASS.
- Experience working with web application technologies/frameworks such as Laravel, Node.js, Express, Angular.js, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Experience with SEO tools such as SEMrush and Google Search Console.
- Experience with Marketing tools like Google Adwords and Google Adsense.
- Experience working with Graphic Design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Must have 3+ years of job experience performing the above tasks.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent (Preferred).