Social media has taken the world by storm! If you are a small business owner in need of social media exposure, our social media marketing team in McAllen is happy to help! By using the latest trends in 2022, your small business will have optimal exposure and greater customer engagement.
Engage with Large Audiences on TikTok
According to Influencer Marketing Hub.com, TikTok is a strong platform that help businesses interact and relate with their audience. TikTok can:
- Expand your outreach and popularity more quickly.
- You can create episodic content to engage followers with your products.
- About 35% of the 1 billion monthly active TikTok users are between 19 to 29 years old.
- We have experience helping clients, such as Explore McAllen, bring exposure to the city of McAllen culture!
Show Off Your Small Business on Instagram
According to the 2022 Instagram Trend Report, top trending Instagram categories include:
- As a small business, you can highlight your products, services, and events on your Instagram posts, stories, and Instagram Shop.
- One of our clients, Explore McAllen, does this, partly, by highlighting small businesses in town.
- Social and Health Awareness
Enhance Your Web Design
There are also various trends to keep in mind for web design, such as using color psychology on your site layout, and having interactive elements such as graphics or buttons to persuade your visitors.
Our RGV web design and development team can help you build the website of your dreams to take your business to the next level!